Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Sirenia Crowdfunding For New Album


Sirenia have launched a crowdfunding page for their next album, due to be released later this year. This will be their second with new singer Emmanuelle Zoldan, who replaced Ailyn in 2016.

There are a whole host of rewards available, ranging from signed CDs and artwork to dinner with the band and a personal concert in your house. Further details about the album are yet to be revealed.

You can find the Pledgemusic page here.

2 comments:

Honestly, I'm surprised that they haven't announced Emmanuelle's out of the band yet :P Anyway, I hope it sounds good; not a big fan of DDoD, but I love Emma's voice.

 

Yeah, I tried to listen to the last album but I didn't get into it at all.

 

Post a Comment