Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Videos: Tarja, My Indigo, Epica, Dark Sarah



Here's another round-up of some of the latest videos!

First up is a new video from Tarja's Christmas album, From Spirits and Ghosts. This one is a dark cover of O Tannenbaum.

Last week we had the lyric video for My Indigo, the first single from Sharon Den Adel's new side project, also named My Indigo. Now we have the full music video, which doesn't feature any appearances from Sharon but instead is more of a short film with a story rather like a children's book. It's an interesting one, so take a look.

We then have two new things from Epica. The band released a live video of Consign To Oblivion at the Zenith in Paris. We also have a teaser of their upcoming EP Epica Vs Attack On Titan Songs, where they cover several songs from the soundtrack of the anime.

And finally, the new video from Dark Sarah for Trespasser. This one once again features JP Leppäluoto. The band's upcoming album The Golden Moth is crowdfunding now.

Check them all out in the players below.

3 comments:

I love that new Epica performance, and the new music teaser! So good! I've never watched Attack on Titan but if Epica thinks the music is worth covering, I trust it's good.

 

I really can´t wait for the new Epica album. I´m not a fan of Attack on Titan, but the teaser I´ve heard sounds phenomenal. Well, it seems like everything they touch turns to gold. Also, My Indigo and that new Dark Sarah material sound very interesting.

 

I agree on the Attack on Titan covers, the teaser sounds really good - I'm definitely looking forward to it! I hope it will be easy to access the record online.

 

Post a Comment