Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Rhapsody Celebrate Anniversary With Reunion Farewell Tour


Symphonic power metal legends Rhapsody have announced that they will celebrate the band's 20th anniversary with a special reunion and farewell tour. The tour reunites original members Fabio Lione, Luca Turilli, Dominique Leurquin, Patrice Guers and Alex Holzwarth.

The band will play the entirety of Symphony Of Enchanted Lands as well as other hits. 

In their statement, Luca Turilli commented:

“I am really super excited to be part of this unique and special event together with Fabio and my other friends. The fact of playing legendary songs like ‘Wings Of Destiny’, ‘Beyond The Gates Of Infinity’ and ‘The Dark Tower Of Abyss’, never played on stage before, will be the best way to celebrate the 20th Anniversary and a great reason to meet together for a very last time. This farewell tour represents for me the closing of one important chapter of my music career, as in the future I will dedicate myself to the cinematic music style of my new ‘Luca Turilli’s RHAPSODY’ band and to other important projects exclusively. Don’t miss such amazing event. It will be the last time you will be able to see me, Fabio and Alex Holzwarth together on stage playing some Rhapsody songs. We wait for all of you to share some wonderful emotions and live together some memorable nights!”

Keep an eye on the Facebook page for further info.

1 comments:

I am really happy sharing my experience of our first reunion get together last year. It was a sober yet frolic one. Started late in the evening with starters and mock tails. Ended with dinner and desserts with tequila shots later. Danced a lot and attractive services of LA event venues were liked by all of us.

 

Post a Comment